All-Access Series Pass
The Quality Innovation Series is a collection of educational activities on a variety of topics. The All Access Series Pass provides the entire comprehensive curriculum of sessions for the whole Series.
- Attend ALL courses (Health Plan and HEDIS Track as well as the Practices and Providers Track)
- Session recordings available for 1 YEAR
- Virtual kick-off event featuring keynote from NCQA President Peggy O’Kane
- Bonus: 3 “How-To” demos of NCQA systems: IRT, IDSS and Q-PASS
- Inside Healthcare presents… Podcast series
- Access to NCQA Quality Connections sessions to interact with NCQA experts
- BONUS: Access to recordings from the 2020 Digital Quality Summit
A full course catalog is available here.
Schedule of Sessions
Note: All times listed are Eastern Time.
NCQA PCMH Certified Content Experts can earn required and/or elective CE credit toward maintaining certification.
Participating in the Quality Innovation Series through the All-Access Series Pass package grants 30 PCMH CCE maintenance of certification credits (8 Required, 22 Elective).
- 22.00 PCMH CCE
Click here to register multiple participants.
NCQA provides Education and Training Programs (the “Programs”). Use of the Programs are subject to these Education and Training Program Terms of Participation ("Agreement"). By registering and joining a Program, you accept and agree to this Agreement and applicable terms and conditions, policies or disclaimers referenced herein and accessible through hyperlinks or the Programs themselves. We encourage you to read this Agreement carefully. YOU MAY NOT REGISTER OR JOIN IN THE NCQA PROGRAMS IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE AGREEMENT.
BY REGISTERING AND/OR USING THE PROGRAM(S), YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
If you have any questions, please contact NCQA at my.ncqa.org/questions. Once logged in, select My Questions >> Ask a Question >> Orders >> Register for Education Seminar.
We recommend using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser for the optimal experience with the NCQA Education learning management system.