2020-2021 PCMH CCE Quality Awards
PCMH Certified Content Experts (CCEs) play an integral role in helping practices transform, achieve and maintain PCMH Recognition. Each year we ask Recognized practices and other stakeholders to nominate outstanding CCEs who have demonstrated:
- Significant contributions toward practice transformation, resulting in a practice or practices achieving NCQA PCMH Recognition.
- In-depth knowledge, experience and performance with NCQA PCMH program standards, guidelines, documentation and the Recognition process.
- Performance as a positive, goal-oriented team player, coach and advocate.
Join us this fall for the virtual 2020 – 2021 PCMH CCE Quality Awards Ceremony. NCQA’s President Margaret E. O’Kane will announce this year’s winners and each winner will give a brief presentation highlighting their work helping practices transform and maintain PCMH Recognition.
This awards ceremony will be available on-demand in November 2020.
This course is included with the Quality Innovation Series packages linked below. To register for this course, you must first purchase one of the required packages listed below.
If you have already registered for a Quality Innovation Series package, please follow these instructions to sign-up for this course and for other Quality Innovation Series courses.
- Go to my.ncqa.org/App.
- Log in using the credentials you use for education.ncqa.org and My NCQA.
- Click Go to Site.
- Click the box to select the courses you want and then click Register. (Give the system a few seconds to process your registrations.) You’ll receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to log in and attend each course.
We recommend using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser for the optimal experience with the NCQA Education learning management system.