PCMH Quality Measurement and Improvement: Strategy Workshop
Cost: $799 Early Bird Rate until July 4, 2022
$899 Regular Rate after July 4, 2022
This is an in person event with limited seating. Please scroll to see Health and Safety requirements.
PCMH Quality Measurement and Improvement : A Hands on Strategy Workshop
- Primary Care Teams.
- Practice Managers.
- Health Plans.
- Describe the importance of staff involvement in measurement and quality improvement.
- Take initial steps to establish a team-based quality improvement culture.
- Identify performance measures that align with their practice goals and meet PCMH requirements.
- Implement strategies to shift quality improvement efforts from a one-time initiative to a continuous cycle.
- Tailor actions to improve priority measures.
Health & Safety
As we resume in-person events in furtherance of our mission, the health and safety of all persons at the events is a top priority. To that end, NCQA has instituted health and safety protocols around COVID-19. Although attendees should recognize and accept there is inherent risk involved in attending in-person events, NCQA has adopted risk-mitigation measures to reduce the potential exposure and transmission of COVID-19. Please review “NCQA’s COVID-19 Guidelines for In-Person Events” which provides detail on the requirement to be fully vaccinated as defined by NCQA policy to attend the event in person and describes relevant health protocols and attendee responsibilities.
Proof of full vaccination status against COVID-19 is required for in person attendees. Details regarding masking and social distancing will be provided closer to the event based on CDC, state and local guidance and associated levels of transmission. If required, attendees should follow proper mask wearing (over nose and mouth) at an event when not actively eating or drinking.
NCQA staff will update registered event attendees of our guidance and full health and safety protocols related to proof of vaccination status, testing and masking prior to the event, including details for, and providing an NCQA Event Code to use Health Pass by CLEAR prior to the event to obtain proof of vaccination. We thank you for your cooperation and patience.
How to reach us:
- We recommend My NCQA for the fastest response to your questions, concerns and comments. The system also lets you track questions and answers.
- Our offices are open Monday–Friday, 8:30am–5:00pm ET.
Toll Free: 888-275-7585.
n support of improving patient care, the National Committee for Quality Assurance is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide Interprofessional Continuing Education for the healthcare team.
This activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners will receive 6.0 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credit for learning and change.
This educational activity is approved for: 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM.
This educational activity is approved for 6.0 nursing contact hours.*
This live course grants 6.0 required Continuing Education Unit (CEU) points for PCMH Certified Content Experts.
* Please note – You must attend the entire program to be eligible for total number of contact hours.
- 6.00 ACPE
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 6.00 ANCC
- 6.00 IPCE
- 1.00 Participation
- 6.00 PCMH CCE