Test Course Session 2 March 27, 2020
This virtual seminar provides an in-depth explanation of NCQA's c.....
This interactive seminar is geared towards individuals with one year of experience, or less; collecting, reporting, and acting upon credentialing data; or those who need a refresher, including:
• Credentialing Specialists/Coordinators/Managers/Directors
• Provider Relations Specialists/Managers
• Quality Improvement Managers/Directors
• Quality Assurance Managers/Directors
• Regulatory Specialists/Managers/Directors
• Explain the NCQA Credentialing Standards.
• Identify appropriate credentialing and recredentialing documentation and operational procedures required to comply with NCQA Accreditation Standards.
• Describe potential problem areas in the credentialing process.
• Apply the NCQA Credentialing Standards to assist health organizations in the credentialing process.
• Discuss and identify the credentialing differences between Health Plan, Managed Behavioral Health Organizations, Credentialing Verification Office and Credentialing Accreditation.