Click here to register and to receive more event details. Price varies by organization type and registration date.
PCMH Congress: Improve Care Quality and the Patient Experience
The 6th annual Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Congress helps practices and administrators implement, refine, evaluate, and measure the medical home approach to patient-centered care. Gain practical tools, best practices, and insight into value-based care, evolving health IT trends, and emerging quality data. Learn successful strategies for achieving and sustaining PCMH recognition for medical homes from any care setting.
- Hospital, Practice, and Long-Term Care Administrators
- Nursing Professionals
- Population Health and Quality Leaders
- Physicians, including those from PCMH-Recognized Practices and Specialty Practices
- Health IT Professionals
- Practice Consultants
- Federally Qualified Health Center Representatives
- PCMH Certified Content Experts (CCEs)
- Behavioral Health Professionals
- Anyone interested in learning more about the patient-centered model of care
After attending the 2020 PCMH Congress meeting, participants should be able to:
- Outline key components of PCMH transformation and how these drivers impact patient-centered care
- Review the influence that the PCMH model of care has on patient and population health outcomes
- Incorporate best practices to improve the relationship of the PCMH within the medical neighborhood
In support of improving patient care, the National Committee for Quality Assurance is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the American Psychological Association (APA), and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) to provide Interprofessional Continuing Education for the healthcare team.
This activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners will receive 7.75 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credit for learning and change.
This educational activity is approved for: 30.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM, ANA CNE, APA, ACPE and ASWB ACE.
The assigned universal program number: JA0004597-0000-20-002-L04-P. Upon successful completion of this program (attending the full session and completing a program evaluation), participants will access CPE Monitor on the ACPE website to locate and track their CPE statement of credit.
This live seminar grants 20.0 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) points for PCMH Certified Content Experts.
* Please note – You must attend the entire program to be eligible for total number of contact hours.
- 30.00 AAPA
- 30.00 ACPE
- 30.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 30.00 ANCC
- 30.00 APA
- 30.00 ASWB
- 30.00 IPCE
- 1.00 Participation
- 20.00 PCMH CCE