Health Care Quality Congress
Click here to register and to receive more event details. Price varies by organization type and registration date.
Health Care Quality Congress: Improving Population Health Through HEDIS® and Health Plan Accreditation
Join us for the annual Health Care Quality Congress and fast-track your way to a deeper understanding of the annual changes affecting quality improvement and the measurement framework. This in-person walk-through with NCQA experts and other professionals in health care quality arena will showcase best practices in Health Plan Accreditation and HEDIS®.
This conference is designed for the seasoned health care management professional responsible for population health management, quality improvement and those that manage, implement, lead and assess the Health Plan Accreditation survey process, QI activities and those professionals gathering, analyzing or reporting HEDIS® data.
- Accreditation Compliance Analysts
- Chief Operating Officers
- Community Health Plans
- Compliance Managers
- Directors of Quality
- Government Plans
- Health Plans
- HEDIS® Auditors, Coordinators, and Supervisors
- Preferred Provider Organizations
- Population Health Strategists
- Quality Informatics
- Quality Improvement
- Improve your population's health through the identification of proven quality initiatives
- Collaborate with colleagues and experts on techniques to improve challenging HEDIS® scores
- Outline the 2021 Health Plan Accreditation standards and HEDIS® measures
- Leverage expertise from NCQA subject matter experts in order to improve processes, policies and procedures
In support of improving patient care, the National Committee for Quality Assurance is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the American Psychological Association (APA), and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) to provide Interprofessional Continuing Education for the healthcare team.
This activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners will receive 7.75 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credit for learning and change.
This educational activity is approved for: 30.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM, ANA CNE, APA, ACPE and ASWB ACE.
The assigned universal program number: JA0004597-0000-20-002-L04-P. Upon successful completion of this program (attending the full session and completing a program evaluation), participants will access CPE Monitor on the ACPE website to locate and track their CPE statement of credit.
This live seminar grants 20.0 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) points for PCMH Certified Content Experts.
* Please note – You must attend the entire program to be eligible for total number of contact hours.
- 30.00 AAPA
- 30.00 ACPE
- 30.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 30.00 ANCC
- 30.00 APA
- 30.00 ASWB
- 30.00 IPCE
- 1.00 Participation
- 20.00 PCMH CCE