Quality Innovation Series 2021 (OnDemand): All Access Pass
Quality Innovation Series 2021(OnDemand): All Access Pass
The Quality Innovation Series is a collection of educational activities on a variety of topics. The All Access Series Pass provides the entire comprehensive curriculum of sessions for the whole Series.
- Access to ALL 40+ courses.
- Session recordings available until March 31, 2022.
- Virtual kick-off event featuring keynote from NCQA President Peggy O’Kane.
- Michael Barr, MD, Executive Vice President, NCQA
- Amy Berk, MSN, Director, Population Health, Microsoft
- Joseph R. Betancourt, MD, MPH, Senior Vice President, Equity and Community Health, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Anne Docimo, MD, CMO, United Healthcare
- Brad Ryan, MD, Chief Product Officer, NCQA
Quality Innovation Series topics are arranged in chapters, with courses per chapter. Chapters are connected to the central theme of health care quality but do not need to be viewed sequentially. Learners can participate in the entire series (All -Access Pass) or in specific chapters or take individual courses a la carte.
You pay a single price for the All Access Pass and receive 40 + courses. * Best Savings*
The chapter price is a single price for all courses under that chapter.
The individual courses are a single price for that course.
Selecting Courses and Adding to the Cart
To register for the All-Access Pass, a chapter or an individual course, click to select the box to the right of the title. A gray check mark will display in the box. If you purchased an All-Access Pass, all courses will be marked. Review your selections before continuing. You can add and remove courses by clicking the check boxes.
Click ENROLL at the bottom of the page to add courses to your cart. Verify the purchases in your cart. If you make changes in your cart be sure to UPDATE CART before you checkout.
To register groups of 2-4 learners click here. To register groups of 5 or more learners at a discounted rate, click here to request your Enterprise discount.
Review our Policies and Discounts.