Quality Innovation Series 2021: All Access Pass - Oscar Health
|Quality Innovation Series Package:||All Access Pass (Early Bird)|
|Number of Registrations:||5|
|Enterprise License Registration Fee:||$3,996|
The Quality Innovation Series is a collection of educational activities on a variety of topics. The All Access Series Pass provides the entire comprehensive curriculum of sessions for the whole Series.
- Access to ALL 40+ courses.
- Session recordings available until March 31, 2022.
- Virtual kick-off event featuring keynote from NCQA President Peggy O’Kane.
- Michael Barr, MD, Executive Vice President, NCQA
- Amy Berk, MSN, Director, Population Health, Microsoft
- Joseph R. Betancourt, MD, MPH, Senior Vice President, Equity and Community Health, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Anne Docimo, MD, CMO, United Healthcare
- Brad Ryan, MD, Chief Product Officer, NCQA
There are no more spaces available for this course.