Kick-Off Session 2021: Redefining the Quality Playbook
The health care quality landscape is evolving. Over the past year, we have seen unprecedented adversity and innovation, challenging and accelerating patient needs and our systems of care in ways we never thought possible. The drive for quality is even more important as the current climate demands our attention toward reducing health disparities and meeting the needs of vulnerable populations. The pandemic has exacerbated behavioral health issues and substance abuse and addiction.
How do we take the new climate of collaboration and innovation to meet the pressing issues we’ll face over the next few years
Join NCQA Leadership and C-Suite Executives as we identify solutions and opportunities for innovation toward improving health care quality.
- Peggy O’Kane, President, NCQA
- Michael Barr, MD, MA, MACP, Executive Vice President, NCQA
- Amy Berk, MSN, RN, Director, Population Health, Microsoft
- Joseph R. Betancourt, MD, MPH, Senior Vice President, Equity and Community Health, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Anne Docimo, MD, CMO, United Healthcare
- Brad Ryan, MD, Chief Product Officer, NCQA
Click here to access the Quality Innovation Series registration page to register or review the full course content.